NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETINGS
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Wayne County Industrial Development Agency (“WCIDA”) and Wayne Economic Development Corporation (“WEDC”) have scheduled board meetings to be held at dates and times as described on their respective websites. Please note that due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Emergency and related State and Federal bans on large meetings and gatherings, and pursuant to Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order 202.1 issued on March 12, 2020, which provides for remote meeting capabilities under the Open Meetings Law, these meetings will be held electronically via conference call/ remote access instead of a public meeting open for the public to attend in person. Members of the public will be provided access to listen to this meeting via the WCIDA’s YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4yGr6fEq4K2snhH5IwORcw. A recording of the meeting will be saved and posted on the WCIDA website along with transcribed meeting minutes when available.
Mission, Goals & Objectives
Our mission is to develop, promote and advance economic growth, well being and sustainable communities in Wayne County.
Meet targets set forth in Wayne County’s Economic Development Strategic Plan.
The purpose of the Wayne County Economic Development Strategic Plan is to provide a prioritized direction, in conjunction with input from businesses, citizens, and government, for the economic growth of Wayne County, utilizing a strategy and rationale for prioritization that businesses, government and citizens can understand and embrace.
- Support existing businesses through continuous outreach, inter-governmental partnerships, financial assistance, and initiatives to lower the cost of doing business in Wayne County and the State of New York
- Promote growth in targeted industry “clusters” by addressing individual needs of Agriculture, Manufacturing, Service, Optics, Equipment Manufacturing, Transportation/Distribution, Equipment Manufacturing, etc.
- Assess and invest in Infrastructure to meet the needs of industry when feasible and necessary.
- Expand workforce capabilities through strong partnerships with area educational, governmental, and business leaders to promote the advancement of the County’s skill-level.
- Promote Entrepreneurship through financial and technical assistance.
- Build effective partnerships with State, regional and local entities as well as other counties and private organizations to retain businesses and to promote economic development in Wayne County.
- Improve Communities through downtown revitalization and with a focus on community advancement.
What Is WEDC?
2019 OSC WEDC Certified Financial Audit Report
2019 OSC WEDC Annual Report
2019 OSC WEDC Real Property Report
2019 Assessment of Internal Controls
2019 OSC WEDC Investment Report
2019-OSC-WEDC Procurement Report
2018-OSC-WEDC Annual Report
2018-OSC-WEDC Certified Financial Audit
2018-OSC-WEDC Real Property Report
2018 Assessment of Internal Controls
2018 OSC WEDC investment report
2018-OSC-WEDC Procurement Report
WEDC Financial Statements 12-31-19
WEDC 2019 SAS 114 Management Letter
WEDC 2019 SAS 115 Internal Controls
WEDC 2019 Scope of Audit
WEDC 2018 Scope of Audit
WEDC 2018 SAS 114 Management Letter
WEDC 2018 SAS 115 Internal Controls
WEDC Financial Statements 12-31-2018
Board of Directors
Chairman: David Spickerman
Vice Chairman: Ken Miller
Treasurer: Julie DiLella
Assistant Treasurer: Jamie Corteville
Secretary: Kaye Stone-Gansz
Assistant Secretary: Tanya Hasseler
Compliance Officer: Kathleen Bronson
Contracting Officer: Brian Pincelli
Records Management Officer: Tanya Hasseler
Audit & Finance Committee
Est. December 2006
2020 Meeting Dates
March 27, 2020 – Cancelled
April 24, 2020 – Rescheduled
October 23, 2020
December 11, 2020
January 22, 2021
Est. December 2006
2019 Meeting Dates
August 23, 2019
June 28, 2019
Loan Review Committee
Anna M. Bridger
C.J. Britt, Jr.
Tanya Hasseler (ex-officio)
Corey J. Kayhart
Brian Pincelli (ex-officio)
- The Board of the Wayne Economic Development Corporation (the “WEDC”) will conduct regularly scheduled monthly meetings at 9 Pearl Street, Lyons, New York 14489 on the following dates at 9am:
- February 28, 2020
- March 27, 2020 – Cancelled
- April 24, 2020
- May 15, 2020
- June 26, 2020
- July 24, 2020
- August 28, 2020
- September 18, 2020
- October 23, 2020
- November 20, 2020
- December 11, 2020
- January 27, 2021
- *Please note at the date of posting these minutes have not yet been approved. The approved minutes of the meeting will be posted following board review at the next regularly scheduled meeting.
- 2020 Minutes
- April 24, 2020
- 2019 Minutes
- 2018 Minutes
- April 27, 2018
- Meeting Not Held/No Quorum