Wayne County Civic Facilities Development Corporation (WCCFDC)
Mission and Performance Goals
Our mission is to support the operation of not-for-profit corporations and institutions in Wayne County to increase employment opportunities for its residents, relieve and reduce unemployment, lessen the burdens of government, serving as Wayne County’s designated on behalf of issuers of bonds, notes and other support for projects undertaken by not-for-profit corporation and institutions within the County.
- Support community based initiatives to promote job creation and fulfill essential needs of municipalities.
- Assess and invest in Infrastructure to meet the needs of industry and the Community when feasible and necessary.
- Expand workforce capabilities through strong partnerships with area educational, governmental, and business leaders to promote the advancement of the County’s skill-level.
- Build effective partnerships with State, regional and local entities as well as other counties and private organizations to retain businesses and to promote economic development in Wayne County.
- Improve Communities through downtown revitalization and with a focus on community advancement.
What Is WCCFDC?
Wayne County Civic Facility Development Corporation (WCCFDC) was established as a not-for-profit local development corporation of the State with the authority and power to own, lease and sell personal and real property for the purposes of, among other things, acquiring, constructing and equipping certain projects exclusively in furtherance of the charitable or public purposes of relieving and reducing unemployment, promoting and providing for additional and maximum employment, bettering and maintaining job opportunities, instructing or training individuals to improve or develop their capabilities for such jobs, by encouraging the development of, or retention of, an industry in the community or area, and lessening the burdens of government and acting in the public interest.
Board & Staff Members Committees Duties & Responsibilities
WCCFDC Mission Statement
Certificate of incorporation
Policies – Follow This Link
Committee Members, Meeting Schedule & Minutes – Follow this link
Board of Directors
Chairman: David Spickerman
Vice Chair: Pamela Heald
Secretary: Ken VanFleet
Treasurer: Jeannie Brockmyre
Contracting Officer: Brian Pincelli
Compliance Officer: Kathleen Bronson
Assistant Treasurer: Jamie Corteville
Records Management Officer and Assistant Secretary: Tanya Hasseler
9 Pearl Street
Lyons, NY 14489
WCCFDC Board of Directors
Meeting Dates, Agendas, Minutes and Attachments
*Please note at the date of posting these minutes have not yet been approved. The approved minutes of the meeting will be posted following board review at the next regularly scheduled meeting.
October 27, 2021
December 15, 2021
January 26, 2022
- 2020 Meeting Agenda and Minutes
- 2019 Minutes
Contact The IDA For Previous Years