Mission, Goals & Objectives
Our mission is to support the operation of not-for-profit corporations and institutions in Wayne County to increase employment opportunities for its residents, relieve and reduce unemployment, lessen the burdens of government, serving as Wayne County’s designated on behalf of issuers of bonds, notes and other support for projects undertaken by not-for-profit corporation and institutions within the County.
- Support community based initiatives to promote job creation and fulfill essential needs of municipalities.
- Assess and invest in Infrastructure to meet the needs of industry and the Community when feasible and necessary.
- Expand workforce capabilities through strong partnerships with area educational, governmental, and business leaders to promote the advancement of the County’s skill-level.
- Build effective partnerships with State, regional and local entities as well as other counties and private organizations to retain businesses and to promote economic development in Wayne County.
- Improve Communities through downtown revitalization and with a focus on community advancement.
What Is WCCFDC?
Wayne County Civic Facility Development Corporation (WCCFDC) was established as a not-for-profit local development corporation of the State with the authority and power to own, lease and sell personal and real property for the purposes of, among other things, acquiring, constructing and equipping certain projects exclusively in furtherance of the charitable or public purposes of relieving and reducing unemployment, promoting and providing for additional and maximum employment, bettering and maintaining job opportunities, instructing or training individuals to improve or develop their capabilities for such jobs, by encouraging the development of, or retention of, an industry in the community or area, and lessening the burdens of government and acting in the public interest.
2019 OSC WCCFDC Certified Financial Audit
2019 OSC WCCFDC Annual Report
2019 Assessment of Internal Controls
2019-OSC-WCCFDC Procurement Report
2019 OSC WCCFDC Investment Report
2018-OSC-WCCFDC Annual Report
2018-OSC-WCCFDC Certified Financial Audit
2018-OSC-WCCFDC Procurement Report
2018 Assessment of Internal Controls
2018 OSC WCCFDC Investment Report
2017-OSC-WCCFDC Annual Report
2017-OSC-WCCFDC Certified Financials
2017-OSC-WCCFDC Procurement Report
2017 – Assessment of Internal Controls
2017 OSC WCCFDC Investment Report
2016 – Assessment of Internal Controls
2016 OSC WCCFDC Annual Report
2016 OSC WCCFDC Certified Financial Audit
2016 OSC WCCFDC Investment Report
2016 OSC WCCFDC Procurement report
WCCFDC Financial Statements 12-31-19
WCCFDC 2019 SAS 114 Management Letter
WCCFDC 2019 SAS 115 Internal Controls
WCCFDC 2019 Scope of Audit
WCCFDC 2018 Scope of Audit
WWCFDC 2018 SAS 114 Management Letter
WCCFDC 2018 SAS 115 Internal Controls
WCCFDC Financial Statements 12-31-2018
WCCFDC 2017 Scope of Audit
WCCFDC 2017 SAS 114 Management Letter
WCCFDC 2017 SAS 115 Internal Controls
WCCFDC FS 12-31-2017
WCCFDC 2016 Scope of Audit
WCCFDC 2016 SAS 114 Management Letter
WCCFDC 2016 SAS 115 Internal Controls
WCCFDC FS 12-31-2016
Board of Directors
Chairman: David Spickerman
Vice Chair: Pamela Heald
Secretary: Ken VanFleet
Treasurer: Jeannie Brockmyre
Audit & Finance Committee
Est. December 2006
2020 Meeting Dates
March 27, 2020 – Cancelled
April 24, 2020 – Rescheduled
October 23, 2020
December 11, 2020
January 22, 2021
Est. December 2006
2019 Meeting Dates
June 28, 2019
- The Board of the Wayne County Civic Facility Development Corporation (the “WCCFDC”) will conduct regularly scheduled monthly meetings immediately following the Agency’s regularly scheduled meetings set-forth above at 9 Pearl Street, Lyons, New York 14489 on the following dates:
- March 27, 2020 – Cancelled
- April 24, 2020 – rescheduled
- October 23, 2020
- December 11, 2020
- January 22, 2021
- *Please note at the date of posting these minutes have not yet been approved. The approved minutes of the meeting will be posted following board review at the next regularly scheduled meeting.
- 2019 Minutes
- 2018 Minutes
- 2017 Minutes