Mission, Goals & Objectives
Our mission is to support the operation of not-for-profit corporations and institutions in Wayne County to increase employment opportunities for its residents, relieve and reduce unemployment, lessen the burdens of government, serving as Wayne County’s designated on behalf of issuers of bonds, notes and other support for projects undertaken by not-for-profit corporation and institutions within the County.
- Support community based initiatives to promote job creation and fulfill essential needs of municipalities.
- Assess and invest in Infrastructure to meet the needs of industry and the Community when feasible and necessary.
- Expand workforce capabilities through strong partnerships with area educational, governmental, and business leaders to promote the advancement of the County’s skill-level.
- Build effective partnerships with State, regional and local entities as well as other counties and private organizations to retain businesses and to promote economic development in Wayne County.
- Improve Communities through downtown revitalization and with a focus on community advancement.
What Is WCCFDC?
Wayne County Civic Facility Development Corporation (WCCFDC) was established as a not-for-profit local development corporation of the State with the authority and power to own, lease and sell personal and real property for the purposes of, among other things, acquiring, constructing and equipping certain projects exclusively in furtherance of the charitable or public purposes of relieving and reducing unemployment, promoting and providing for additional and maximum employment, bettering and maintaining job opportunities, instructing or training individuals to improve or develop their capabilities for such jobs, by encouraging the development of, or retention of, an industry in the community or area, and lessening the burdens of government and acting in the public interest.
2017-OSC-WCCFDC Annual Report
2017-OSC-WCCFDC Certified Financials
2017-OSC-WCCFDC Procurement Report
2017 – Assessment of Internal Controls
2017 OSC WCCFDC Investment Report
2016 – Assessment of Internal Controls
2016 OSC WCCFDC Annual Report
2016 OSC WCCFDC Certified Financial Audit
2016 OSC WCCFDC Investment Report
2016 OSC WCCFDC Procurement report
WCCFDC 2017 Scope of Audit
WCCFDC 2017 SAS 114 Management Letter
WCCFDC 2017 SAS 115 Internal Controls
WCCFDC FS 12-31-2017
WCCFDC 2016 Scope of Audit
WCCFDC 2016 SAS 114 Management Letter
WCCFDC 2016 SAS 115 Internal Controls
WCCFDC FS 12-31-2016
Pamela Heald – Director
David Spickerman – Chairman
Kenneth VanFleet – Treasurer
Kenneth VanFleet – Secretary
Tanya Hasseler – Assistant Secretary (ex officio)
Brian Pincelli – ex officio
- The Board of the Wayne County Civic Facility Development Corporation (the “WCCFDC”) will conduct regularly scheduled monthly meetings immediately following the Agency’s regularly scheduled meetings set-forth above at 9 Pearl Street, Lyons, New York 14489 on the following dates:
- March 23, 2018
- October 26, 2018
- November 16, 2018 ***Cancelled – No Quorum*** – ***Changed to December 14, 2018***
- January 4, 2019 (annual meeting) – ***Changed to January 25 , 2019 (Annual Meeting)***
- *Please note at the date of posting these minutes have not yet been approved. The approved minutes of the meeting will be posted following board review at the next regularly scheduled meeting.
- 2019 Minutes
- 2018 Minutes
- 2017 Minutes