Our vision is a balanced local economy through attraction, retention and growth of businesses, focusing our efforts on our targeted business sectors, providing the opportunity for symbiotic growth of our businesses and successful careers for our residents.
Mission, Goals & Objectives
Our mission is to develop, promote and advance economic growth, well being and sustainable communities in Wayne County.
Meet targets set forth in Wayne County’s Economic Development Strategic Plan.
The purpose of the Wayne County Economic Development Strategic Plan is to provide a prioritized direction, in conjunction with input from businesses, citizens, and government, for the economic growth of Wayne County, utilizing a strategy and rationale for prioritization that businesses, government and citizens can understand and embrace.
- Support existing businesses through continuous outreach, inter-governmental partnerships, financial assistance, and initiatives to lower the cost of doing business in Wayne County and the State of New York
- Promote growth in targeted industry “clusters” by addressing individual needs of Agriculture, Manufacturing, Service, Optics, Equipment Manufacturing, Transportation/Distribution, Equipment Manufacturing, etc.
- Assess and invest in Infrastructure to meet the needs of industry when feasible and necessary.
- Expand workforce capabilities through strong partnerships with area educational, governmental, and business leaders to promote the advancement of the County’s skill-level.
- Promote Entrepreneurship through financial and technical assistance.
- Build effective partnerships with State, regional and local entities as well as other counties and private organizations to retain businesses and to promote economic development in Wayne County.
- Improve Communities through downtown revitalization and with a focus on community advancement.
2019 OSC WCIDA Certified Financial Audit Report
2019 OSC WCIDA Annual Report
2019 OSC WCIDA Real Property Report
2019 Assessment of Internal Controls
2019-OSC-WCIDA Procurement Report
2019 OSC WCIDA Investment Report
2018-OSC-WCIDA Annual Report
2018-OSC-WCIDA Certified Financial Audit
2018-OSC-WCIDA Real Property Report
2018-OSC-WCIDA Procurement Report
2018 Assessment of Internal Controls
2018 OSC WCIDA Investment Report
WCIDA Financial Statements 12-31-19
WCIDA 2019 SAS 114 Management Letter
WCIDA 2019 SAS 115 Internal Controls
WCIDA 2019 Scope of Audit
WCIDA 2018 Scope of Audit
WCIDA 2018 SAS 114 Management Letter
WCIDA 2018 SAS 115 Internal Controls
WCIDA Financial Statements 12-31-2018
Chairman: David Spickerman
Vice Chairman: Ken Miller
Treasurer: Julie DiLella
Assistant Treasurer: Jamie Corteville
Secretary: Kaye Stone-Gansz
Assistant Secretary: Tanya Hasseler
Compliance Officer: Kathleen Bronson
Contracting Officer: Brian Pincelli
Records Management Officer: Tanya Hasseler
Est. December 2006
2020 Meeting Dates
March 27, 2020 – Cancelled
April 24, 2020 – Rescheduled
October 23, 2020
December 11, 2020
January 22, 2021
Est. December 2006
2019 Meeting Dates
Loan Review Committee
Anna M. Bridger
C.J. Britt, Jr.
Tanya Hasseler (ex-officio)
Corey J. Kayhart
Brian Pincelli (ex-officio)
SZ Next Step, LLC Project
Home Leasing Solar Farm
C & C Automatics
CDG SODUS SOLAR 1, LLC
Capstone Timothy Lane
Public Hearing Notices 2019
Public Hearing Notices 2018
Solar Advocate Development LLC (Williamson)
Optipro Systems, LLC
Hollygrove Solar, LLC
1000 SILVER HILL LV LLC
PARKWOOD HEIGHTS, LLC
BALDWIN RICHARDSON FOODS COMPANY
INTERGROW EAST, INC.