Wayne County Industrial Development Agency (WCIDA)
Vision, Mission Statement and Performance Goals
Our vision is a balanced local economy through attraction, retention and growth of businesses, focusing our efforts on our targeted business sectors, providing the opportunity for symbiotic growth of our businesses and successful careers for our residents.
Our mission is to develop, promote and advance economic growth, well being and sustainable communities in Wayne County.
Meet targets set forth in Wayne County’s Economic Development Strategic Plan.
The purpose of the Wayne County Economic Development Strategic Plan is to provide a prioritized direction, in conjunction with input from businesses, citizens, and government, for the economic growth of Wayne County, utilizing a strategy and rationale for prioritization that businesses, government and citizens can understand and embrace.
- Support existing businesses through continuous outreach, inter-governmental partnerships, financial assistance, and initiatives to lower the cost of doing business in Wayne County and the State of New York
- Promote growth in targeted industry “clusters” by addressing individual needs of Agriculture, Manufacturing, Service, Optics, Equipment Manufacturing, Transportation/Distribution, Equipment Manufacturing, etc.
- Assess and invest in Infrastructure to meet the needs of industry when feasible and necessary.
- Expand workforce capabilities through strong partnerships with area educational, governmental, and business leaders to promote the advancement of the County’s skill-level.
- Promote Entrepreneurship through financial and technical assistance.
- Build effective partnerships with State, regional and local entities as well as other counties and private organizations to retain businesses and to promote economic development in Wayne County.
- Improve Communities through downtown revitalization and with a focus on community advancement.
Board & Staff Members Committees Duties & Responsibilities
WCIDA Mission Statement
Policies – Follow This Link
Board Meeting Schedule & Minutes – Follow This Link
Committee Members, Meeting Schedule & Minutes – Follow this link
Chairman: David Spickerman
Vice Chairman: Ken Miller
Treasurer: Julie DiLella
Secretary: Kaye Stone-Gansz
Contracting Officer: Brian Pincelli
Compliance Officer: Kathleen Bronson
Assistant Treasurer: Jamie Corteville
Records Management Officer and Assistant Secretary: Tanya Hasseler
SZ Next Step, LLC Project
Home Leasing Solar Farm
- Public Hearing Notice
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Project Authorizing Resolution
- Project Agreement
C & C Automatics
NY Macedon I
NY Macedon II
CDG SODUS SOLAR 1, LLC
Capstone Timothy Lane
Public Hearing Notices 2019
Public Hearing Notices 2018
Solar Advocate Development LLC (Williamson)
Optipro Systems, LLC
Hollygrove Solar, LLC
1000 SILVER HILL LV LLC
PARKWOOD HEIGHTS, LLC
BALDWIN RICHARDSON FOODS COMPANY
INTERGROW EAST, INC.
Public Hearing Notices 2016
9 Pearl Street
Lyons, NY 14489