- Mark H. Alquist , Commissioner
- Joyce A. Krebbeks, Deputy
- John M. Zornow , Commissioner
- Kelley M. Borrelli, Deputy
- 7376 State Route 31, Suite 1200
- PO Box 636
- Lyons, NY 14489
- 315-946-7409 (Fax)
- email: email@example.com
- Office Hours 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday
- The Board of Elections Office is located in the Public Safety Building.
As of today, March 23, 2020, Wayne County Board of Elections will be available by appointment only. Please call 315-946-7400.
Wayne County Board of Elections has issued a Press Release and has forwarded to all appropriate officials. PP20 Press Release
All classes that were scheduled for Inspector Chair and Co-Chair Classes have been cancelled.
Presidential Primary, April 28, 2020, polls open from 6 am – 9pm
June Primary, June 23, 2020, polls open from 6 am – 9 pm
General Election, November 3, 2020, polls open from 6 am – 9 pm
- Request regarding voter information
- Request regarding public information
- Foil Request Subject Matter List
Keeping Votes Confidential:
Your vote is protected through a system of mechanical and administrative safeguards. When a voting machine is opened, election officials have no way of knowing who voted for which candidate. The ballot stub number cannot be tracked, this number is not on the ballot itself. By law, we have to account for every ballot assigned to an election district. This makes it possible to keep an exact record of the number of votes cast on the machine.