- Mark H. Alquist , Commissioner
- John M. Zornow , Commissioner
- Joyce A. Krebbeks, Deputy
- Kelley M. Borrelli, Deputy
- 7376 State Route 31, Suite 1200
PO Box 636
Lyons, NY 14489
- Office Hours 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday
- The Board of Elections Office is located in the Public Safety Building.
General Election, November 3, 2020, polls open from 6 am – 9 pm
Last day to register is by postmarking registration form by October 9th, 2020 and received in our office no later than October 14th, 2020.
The Governor has authorized “temporary illness” as a valid reason for an absentee ballot due to COVID for the General Election. Ballots will not be available until October.
Request an absentee here: https://absenteeballot.elections.ny.gov/
or download an Absentee Application at the bottom of this page.
SAMPLE BALLOTS FOR THE GENERAL ELECTION 2020
Each ballot is shown without instructions as each ballot type is different. Be sure to read the instructions on your personal ballot.
- Request regarding voter information
- Request regarding public information
- Foil Request Subject Matter List
Keeping Votes Confidential:
Your vote is protected through a system of mechanical and administrative safeguards. When a voting machine is opened, election officials have no way of knowing who voted for which candidate. The ballot stub number cannot be tracked, this number is not on the ballot itself. By law, we have to account for every ballot assigned to an election district. This makes it possible to keep an exact record of the number of votes cast on the machine.
Absentee Application Voters that submitted an absentee application for the June Primaries need to reapply for the General Election.