Wayne County Public Health has returned to FULL SERVICES, including all programs and clinics
Updated 7/30 10:59 a.m.
COVID19 Vaccination Clinics
Walk in Wednesday COVID 19 Clinics will be held from 1-4 pm at Wayne County Public Health 1519 Nye Road Lyons, NY 2nd Floor Public Health beginning July 7th
A COVID 19 Vaccine Clinic will be held at the Red Creek Fire Department on June 29th from 4pm-6pm. Both the Pfizer (ages 12 and up) and J&J (ages 18 and up) vaccines will be available. Walk-ins welcome, but pre-registration is encouraged.
To pre-register for Pfizer, please click here: https://apps2.health.ny.gov/doh2/applinks/cdmspr/2/counties?OpID=C575D4F3E0DE012CE0530A6C7C155C44
To pre-register for J&J, please click here: https://apps2.health.ny.gov/doh2/applinks/cdmspr/2/counties?OpID=C5754952ABF402D2E0530A6C7C157444
Wayne County Public Health is always in need of volunteers to have at the ready when needs arise, but as vaccination availability increases, we are in need of volunteers now more than ever! If you are a Wayne County resident who would like to serve your community alongside our fantastic staff, and provide assistance at our vaccination clinics, please use the link below to sign up and help us protect our community through service! Volunteers should consider that you may be needed on weekends or during normal work hours.
- Resuming High-Risk Sports Approved for Wayne County – 1/29/2021
- Official Press Release COVID-19 12/5/20
- Approved to Cancel the 1% Interest Due on Delinquent Property Taxes 3/27/20
- COVID-19 Total Number of Cases up to 8 3/26/20
- Official Press Release: Positive COVID-19 2 Additional Cases in Wayne County 3/21/20
- Official Press Release: Positive COVID-19 Case in Wayne Count 3/19/20
COVID-19 Map Information
COVID-19 is spread by close contact with people who are sick. Symptoms include cough, fever, and shortness of breath. If you have recently traveled outside of the country and feel ill call your healthcare provider for instructions. For up to the minute guidance and for more information regarding COVID-19, please visit CDC.gov.
New York State Department of Health has also set up a COVID-19 hotline to answer GENERAL your questions, 1-888-364-3065.
In partnership with the communities we serve, Wayne County Public Health works to protect the health of our citizens, prevent disease and injury, and help our residents make informed choices about their health.
Diane M. Devlin RN, BSN , MS
Director of Public Health
Wayne County Public Health
1519 Nye Rd., Suite 200
Lyons, NY 14489
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri
8am – 4:30pm
315-946-9711 (Off Hours Emergency Number – Wayne County Sheriffs Office)
For More Information About…
- Public Health Prevention Services – Contact Carol Monsees, RN, SPHN – Supervisor
- Children With Special Needs – Contact Lisa O’Dell, Supervisor of the Children With Special Needs Program
- Environmental Services – Contact New York State Department of Health District Office (Geneva) 315-789-3030
- Wayne County Community Health Assessment – 2019-21
- Wayne County Community Health Improvement Plan – 2019-21
- Wayne County Executive Summary and CHIP – 2019-21
WAYNE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH
Invite you to attend the:
Friday, May 17th, 9am to 12pm
Wayne BOCES Conference Center
The S2AY Rural Health Network is a partnership of Local Health Departments in Chemung, Livingston, Ontario, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Wayne, and Yates counties.
Looking for more information you may have seen in the local papers? You can find all of our press releases and ads, online, right here!
NY State of Health: What Does it Mean for You?
NY State of Health, The Official Health Plan Marketplace, is where New Yorkers can shop for, compare and enroll in health insurance coverage. You have a choice of health plans and help finding the plan that is right for you. It’s the only place to get financial assistance to reduce the cost of coverage.
Health insurance offered in the Marketplace includes a comprehensive set of benefits.
To learn more, visit nystateofhealth.ny.gov or call 1-855-355-5777.
Finger Lakes Regional Early Childhood Coalition
The Finger Lakes Regional Early Childhood Coalition(RECC) is a regional consortium of constituents involved in early childhood services for developmental delayed children and their families. The purpose of the RECC is to bring together partners who have a stake in the provision of care for children in the Early Intervention and Preschool Services Programs. Meetings are open to the public and are held in Penn Yan.
Meeting Location: Yates County Public Health
417 Liberty Street
Penn Yan, NY 14527
Dates & Times:
January 24, 2020 10:30am – 2:00pm
Click Here for the Agenda
- Registration Form
- Past, Present, and Future: Vaccine Innovations
- Immunization Update 2019
- Finding truth in a Sea of lies
- Rabies 101
- Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy in a Changing World
- Community Toolkits Can Be Found Here
- NYS Dept. of Health Permits, Licenses, and Certifications
- NYS Dept. of Health Rules, Regulations, and Laws
- NYS Dept. of Health Communicable Disease Reporting
Wayne County Health Data
- NYS Dept. of Health Prevention Agenda Links
- NYS Prevention Agenda Wayne County Dashboard
- County Health Rankings and Roadmaps – Wayne County, NY
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- NYS Dept. of Health Vaccines and Immunizations
- CDC Vaccines and Immunizations
- NYS Dept. of Health Influenza Information
- CDC Influenza Information
- Western NY Lead Poisoning Resource Center
- Podcasts at CDC
- Click Here For Notice of Privacy Practices
- Click Here For the 2017 Public Health Annual Report
- Click Here For The Health Report Card For Wayne County
Wayne County /ServNY Medical and Non-Medical Volunteer Page
Lifeline Discount Telephone Service is a program designed to make basic telephone service more affordable for income-eligible consumers. For more information, please follow the link above.