The ticket reads, “ADMIT THE BEARER. Admit to the execution Mar 23rd 1860 of Wm Fee A Snedaker, Sheriff”.
Galen Mill Museum, Sodus Street, Clyde.
Galen Historical Society Museum. First brick building in Clyde. Home of the Baptist Church 1833-1954 and the Clyde Savannah Public Library.
Smith-Ely Mansion, 39 West Genesee Street, Clyde. Built in the 1850’s, this house was enlarged in the late 1870’s as a Victorian Italianate villa, and enlarged again in 1908-1910 as Colonial Revival. Currently seven apartments comprise the second floor and the ground floor is designated as commercial space.
Clyde Post Office. Built in 1941 in the Colonial vein.
Replica of the Blockhouse constructed circa 1756, during the French and Indian War. It is thought that it was built to provide protection for travelers moving from Lake Ontario to the Indian villages, and during the Revolutionary War, it was used as a depot for the storage of goods smuggled to and from Canada.