- Michael Jankowski, Wayne County Clerk
- Juliet Brandt, Deputy County Clerk (DMV)
- 9 Pearl St.
- PO Box 608
- Lyons, NY 14489
- 315-946-5991 (Fax)
- Hours: 9:00 – 4:45 Monday – Friday
- For Learner’s Permits – only until 4:00 pm
- Document Guide
- Drivers License Document Wizard
- Drivers License Form MV44
- Title and Registration Form MV82
- EDL and Passport Comparison
All license and motor vehicle renewals can be done in person or forwarded to the address listed, Att: DMV. When you renew through us, we keep a portion of the fee. If you renew through the State, they keep 100% of the fee.
Checks payable to: Wayne County Clerk or Commissioner of Motor Vehicle.
A wealth of information about all motor vehicle transactions can be obtained from the State’s DMV site: dmv.ny.gov