Due to Executive Orders issued by Governor Cuomo effective Tuesday March 24, 2020 and until further notice:
- Will be closed for all local transactions.
- All Registrations and licenses will not expire until the order is lifted.
- Customers may continue to conduct transactions online.
- The Office of the County Clerk is closed for all appointments and filings.
- Pistol Permits and recordings will be accepted by mail or in the drop box at the front of the building.
- E Recordings, and recordings received by mail will be processed.
For questions call or email:
Wayne County Clerk:
Phone: (315) 946-7470
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work through this public health emergency.
Mike Jankowski, Wayne County Clerk
- Document Guide
- Drivers License Document Wizard
- Drivers License Form MV44
- Title and Registration Form MV82
- EDL and Passport Comparison
All license and motor vehicle renewals can be done in person or forwarded to the address listed, Att: DMV. When you renew through us, we keep a portion of the fee. If you renew through the State, they keep 100% of the fee.
Checks payable to: Wayne County Clerk or Commissioner of Motor Vehicle.
A wealth of information about all motor vehicle transactions can be obtained from the State’s DMV site: dmv.ny.gov