DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES
COVID 19 RAMP UP
- Appointments must be made online at the following web site. https://dmvlyons.setmore.com
- Michael Jankowski, Wayne County Clerk
- Juliet Brandt, Deputy County Clerk (DMV)
- 9 Pearl St.
- PO Box 608
- Lyons, NY 14489
- 315-946-5991 (Fax)
- Hours: 9:00 – 4:45 Monday – Friday
- For Learner’s Permits – only until 4:00 pm
Wayne County Department of Motor Vehicles
Opening for Appointments
On a limited Basis
Wednesday June 26, 2020
In recognition of the changing Covid 19 situation, on Monday, June 15, 2020 the Wayne County Department of Motor Vehicles will be opening for appointments on a limited basis.
The Requirements are as follows:
- Until further notice appointments will only be available for Wayne County Residents.
- Appointments will be available for all transaction types.
- All customers must wear a mask when they are in the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Customers will only be allowed in the DMV at the time of their appointment. Customers waiting for their appointment will not be able to be in the building.
- Appointments must be made online at the following web site. dmvlyons.setmore.com
- Appointments will not be able to be made in person at the DMV.
- No one will be allowed to fill out forms or paper work in the office.
- Registrations and title documents can be dropped off for processing and returned by mail
For questions call or email:
Phone (315) 946-7490
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work through this public health emergency.
Mike Jankowski, Wayne County Clerk
- Organ Donation Registry
- Document Guide
- Drivers License Document Wizard
- Drivers License Form MV44
- Title and Registration Form MV82
- EDL and Passport Comparison
All license and motor vehicle renewals can be done in person or forwarded to the address listed, Att: DMV. When you renew through us, we keep a portion of the fee. If you renew through the State, they keep 100% of the fee.
Checks payable to: Wayne County Clerk or Commissioner of Motor Vehicle.
A wealth of information about all motor vehicle transactions can be obtained from the State’s DMV site: dmv.ny.gov