Michael Jankowski, Wayne County Clerk
- Records Center
- County Clerk Records Search
- Paper Designation
- 9 Pearl St.
- PO Box 608
- Lyons, NY 14489
- 315-946-5978 (Fax)
- Our phone hours are Monday through Friday from 9-3. If you need assistance after 3:00 please send an email to email@example.com and we will answer by email
- DMV Closes 4:45 PM
- Recordings, pistol permit, and passports window closes at 4:30PM
Effective Monday, February 22, 2021 the Office of the County Clerk will temporality relocate to 76 William Street, Lyons NY (The old Lyons Police Department Building.)
The reason for the move is to allow for the renovation of the 9 Pearl Street office.
The Department of Motor Vehicles will not be relocating.
We hope to return to Pearl Street by the end of 2021.
If anyone has any questions please contact
Mike Jankowski, County Clerk
Effective Monday June 15, 2020 The Office of the County Clerk will be re-opening with the following restrictions:
- Hand sanitizer will be available to the public at the front counter of the office.
- Searchers will be allowed in the search area by appointment with the following restrictions: 4 searchers at a time, maximum four hours, and one searcher per company per day. Searchers will be required to wear masks while in the office.
- Pistol amendments permits, new pistol permit applications and court filings will be accepted at the front counter
- No one will be allowed to fill out forms or paper work in the office.
- We will begin to process passports at a later date
For questions call or email:
Phone (315) 946-7490
Wayne County Clerk:
Phone: (315) 946-7470
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work through this public health emergency.
Mike Jankowski, Wayne County Clerk