Michael Jankowski, Wayne County Clerk
- Records Center
- County Clerk Records Search
- Paper Designation
- 9 Pearl St.
- PO Box 608
- Lyons, NY 14489
- 315-946-5978 (Fax)
- Our phone hours are Monday through Friday from 9-3. If you need assistance after 3:00 please send an email to email@example.com and we will answer by email
- DMV Closes 4:45 PM
- Recordings, pistol permit, and passports window closes at 4:30PM
Effective Monday June 15, 2020 The Office of the County Clerk will be re-opening with the following restrictions:
- Hand sanitizer will be available to the public at the front counter of the office.
- Searchers will be allowed in the search area by appointment with the following restrictions: 4 searchers at a time, maximum four hours, and one searcher per company per day. Searchers will be required to wear masks while in the office.
- Pistol amendments permits, new pistol permit applications and court filings will be accepted at the front counter
- No one will be allowed to fill out forms or paper work in the office.
- We will begin to process passports at a later date
- The Public Bathroom will be closed..
- Everyone entering the building will need to be logged in.
- Staff will return to work on May 18
- There will be no public access at this time.
For questions call or email:
Phone (315) 946-7490
Wayne County Clerk:
Phone: (315) 946-7470
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work through this public health emergency.
Mike Jankowski, Wayne County Clerk