Michael Jankowski, Wayne County Clerk
- Records Center
- County Clerk Records Search
- Paper Designation
- 9 Pearl St.
- PO Box 608
- Lyons, NY 14489
- 315-946-5978 (Fax)
- Hours: 9:00 – 5PM Monday – Friday
- DMV Closes 4:45 PM
- Recordings, pistol permit, and passports window closes at 4:30PM
Due to Executive Orders issued by Governor Cuomo effective Tuesday March 24, 2020 and until further notice:
- Will be closed for all local transactions.
- All Registrations and licenses will not expire until the order is lifted.
- Customers may continue to conduct transactions online.
- The Office of the County Clerk is closed for all appointments and filings.
- Pistol Permits and recordings will be accepted by mail or in the drop box at the front of the building.
- E Recordings, and recordings received by mail will be processed.
For questions call or email:
Wayne County Clerk:
Phone: (315) 946-7470
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work through this public health emergency.
Mike Jankowski, Wayne County Clerk