- What’s New in the Aging Department
- 2017 Annual Report
- Aide Resume – Are you looking for rewarding work that you can do as a part time job or in addition to a job you already have? We send out these aide resumes to hundreds of people across the county who are looking for help in their homes.
- Medicare 101 Classes – Come learn about the basics of Medicare and get some of your questions answered. (FREE!)
- Matter of Balance – Thursday afternoons starting March 7th. Offered by LifeSpan at the Sodus Lunch Club 60 location.
Programs and Services
- Community and Caregiver Services
- Aide Service
- Caregiver Support
- Case Management
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Insurance and NY Connects
- Case Assistance
- Insurance Counseling
- Legal Assistance
- Care Transition Program
- NYConnects: Your Link to Long Term Services and Supports
- Health, Nutrition and Wellness
- Senior Centers
I would like to receive the Three Score Newsletter:
- Please add me to your mailing list
- Download the most recent edition
- Services for Older Adults
Our agency serves as the link between seniors and the agencies that serve them. Most programs/services are offered on a contribution basis. No service is denied because of inability or unwillingness to contribute. Some programs operate on a “cost share” basis, where the client pays a portion of the cost according to his/her income.
Funding for these programs is provided by Wayne County, the New York State Office for the Aging, the Federal Older Americans Act, and private contributions.