MEET THE YOUTH BOARD MEMBERS
The Youth Board is an advisory board made up of representatives of various professions from communities throughout Wayne County . The Youth Board meets every other month to discuss issues, concerns and the needs of the youth population in Wayne County . The Board assesses the needs of youth and then develops plans to address those needs. In addition, the Youth Board is responsible to oversee programs that the Department of Aging and Youth support. This includes programs that focus on counseling, mentoring, juvenile justice, recreation, and youth development. The Department also supports runaway and homeless services for youth.
Current members of the Youth Board are:
- DiCrasto, Don
- Faith Community Rep., Scarlet Thread Ministries
- Johnson, Donna
- Wayne County Action Program, Marion SOC, Maion Food Pantry Board, WCAP
- Campbell, William S.
- Director, Palmyra Community Center
- Crespo, Michael
- Youth Advocate Program, YAP Director
- DeRue, Deborah
- Town of Williamson
- Frey, Elizabeth
- Gamba, Rebecca
- Lyons Central School Grant Administrator
- Hunt, Ed
- Wayne Behavioral Health Network, Dep. Director
- Jones, Mary A.
- NYS- Retired, Town of Galen Rep
- McFaul-Frey, Laurie
- Sodus Rec., Town of Sodus Rep, President Sodus Rec. Assoc.
- Muscolino, Michael
- Alex Eligh Community Center Inc.
Rec. Council Rep.;
School Coaches Assoc.;
ASA Softball Assoc.
Newark Lodge 1249;
Palmyra Moose Lodge
- Phillips, Pam
- WC Probation Rep.
- VanAcker, Susan
- Wayne Central School,Town of Huron Rep.;
Boys Scouts Exec. Council; Lakes Work Experience;
WC Farm Bureau
- VanDongen, Valerie
- Skate Park Rep.
- Van Lare, Jackie
- Town of Walworth, Walworth Rec.
- Crane, Laurie
- Town of Huron, Board of Supervisors, Comm 7 Chairperson