Effective Monday, February 22, 2021, the Office of the County Clerk will temporality relocate to the old Lyons Police Department Building:
76 William Street
Lyons, NY 14489
The reason for the move is to allow for the renovation of the 9 Pearl Street office. The Department of Motor Vehicles will not be relocating. We hope to return to Pearl Street by the end of 2021.
If anyone has any questions please email Mike Jankowski, County Clerk.
Unfortunately due to the increased transmission rates of COVID variants, effective Monday August 17, 2021 the Office of the County Clerk and Department of Motor vehicles will need to re implement the following restrictions:
- Everyone entering the County Clerk’s Office will be required to wear a face mask. Masks will be available at the front counter for those who do not bring a mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to the public at the front counter of the office.
- Pistol amendments permits, new pistol permit applications and court filings will be accepted at the front counter
- Passport applications will be accepted by appointment
- Everyone entering the building will need to be logged in.
Department of Motor Vehicles:
- All customers will be required to wear a mask when entering the building. Masks will be available at the front counter for those who do not bring a mask
- Appointments and walk in transactions will continue to be accepted.
- Open by appointment
For questions call or email:
Wayne County Clerk:
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work through this public health emergency.