- Behavioral Health
Every Life Matters
Every Life Matters. Just Call Us. Services include:
- Care Management and Referral Services / SPOA
- Comprehensive Assessment and Evaluation: psychological, psychiatric, emotional, or substance abuse-related issues
- Integrated Treatment: Of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Medication-Assisted Therapy: provided by our physicians and nurse practitioners
- Narcan Training Available
- Open Access Center / Crisis Services: Immediate access to treatment/care
- Opioid Treatment Clinic
- Psychological Testing: including Forensic Court Services
- Psychotherapy: in-person, telephone, or video conference
- School Based Clinics: located in elementary, middle and high schools throughout the county
- Self Help and Peer Services: provided by our Certified Recovery Peer Advocates
- Substance Abuse Services / Group Therapy: which specializes in the treatment and recovery issues related to alcohol and other drugs of abuse
Services are available in-person, through video telehealth, or by telephone. Services are available for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
For services call 315-946-5722 or contact our open-access center 833-Wayne-co. or email our intake coordinator.
WBHN and the Open Access Center are following CDC guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety for those who visit our main clinic located at 1519 Nye Rd., Lyons. All (vaccinated or unvaccinated) visitors are required to be masked when entering the building and screenings will be completed on all employees and visitors.
The COVID-19 pandemic has left many New Yorkers feeling anxious and stressed.
Learn more about:
- Coronavirus-related guidance for healthcare providers
- How you can volunteer to help
- Managing anxiety in difficult times
Office of Mental Health (OMH)
Emotional Support Line: 844-863-9314
The Emotional Support Line provides free and confidential support, helping callers experiencing increased anxiety due to the coronavirus emergency. The HelpLine is staffed by volunteers, including mental health professionals, who have received training in crisis counseling.
How to Cope with Covid Related Stress and Anxiety
- Tips for Mental Wellness (PDF)
- Español (PDF)
- বাংলা (PDF)
- 中文 (PDF)
- Р УС С К И Й (PDF)
- Kreyòl Ayisyen (PDF)
- 한국어를 (PDF)
Mental Health Resources During an Emergency
People often experience anxiety, fear, and helplessness during an emergency. Know the signs and get help. Read more about mental health resources during an emergency on the OMH website.