The Migrant and Seasonal Farm Worker Health Program provides services and coordinates services to Wayne County's Migrants and Seasonal far workers and their families.
Our mission is to provide a bridge between the providers of health, social and community services for this under served and hard to reach population in our Wayne County community.
To act as an advocate on the behalf of the community and its population with appropriate providers.
To communicate health promotion, health maintenance and clients rights in the health and social service system with individuals and families.
- In Camp or Home Nursing Care
- Health Screenings
- Health Education
- Maternal-Child Health Guidance visits
- Communicable Disease follow up
- Case Management Services including Interpretation and Transportation
- Clinics for Health Screening & Immunization
- Mammogram's, PAP smears, STD clinics
- TB testing
- Well Child Clinic
For more information on services available through our program please contact us at (315)946-5749 or 1-800-724-1170