The mission of Wayne County Public Health is to provide disease prevention services, health promotion programs and health care services to those in need in order to maintain and enhance the longevity and quality of life of Wayne County residents.
Diane M. Devlin RN, BSN , MS
Director of Public Health
Wayne County Public Health
1519 Nye Rd., Suite 200
Lyons, NY 14489
315-946-5749 ext. 5680
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri
8am - 5pm (Reception Available from 8:30am - 4:30pm)
315-946-9711 (Off Hours Emergency Number - Wayne County Sheriffs Office)
For More Information About...
- Public Health Prevention Services - Contact Tina Peters, RN, BSN - Deputy Director
- Children With Special Needs - Contact Carol Monsees, RN, SPHN - Supervisor
- Environmental Services - Contact New York State Department of Health District Office (Geneva) 315-789-3030
World Rabies Day is September 28th, 2016, so please remember to vaccinate your pets against Rabies. Remember, pets are family too!
Looking for more information you may have seen in the local papers? You can find all of our press releases and ads, online, right here!
- Community Toolkits Can Be Found Here
- NYS Restaurant Violations: Found Here
- NYS Dept. of Health Permits, Licenses, and Certifications
- NYS Dept. of Health Rules, Regulations, and Laws
- NYS Dept. of Health Communicable Disease Reporting
Wayne County Health Data
- NYS Dept. of Health Prevention Agenda Links
- NYS Prevention Agenda Wayne County Dashboard
- County Health Rankings and Roadmaps - Wayne County, NY
- NOTICE: Regional Early Childhood Coalition Meeting, Friday, Oct 14th
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- NYS Dept. of Health Vaccines and Immunizations
- CDC Vaccines and Immunizations
- NYS Dept. of Health Influenza Information
- CDC Influenza Information
- Western NY Lead Poisoning Resource Center
- Podcasts at CDC
- Click Here For Wayne County 2016 Community Flu Clinics
- Click Here For Notice of Privacy Practices
- Click Here For the 2014 Public Health Annual Report
- Click Here For The Health Report Card For Wayne County
- Click Here for The Community Resource Guide
Wayne County /ServNY Medical and Non-Medical Volunteer Page
Lifeline Discount Telephone Service is a program designed to make basic telephone service more affordable for income-eligible consumers. For more information, please follow the link above.