Click on image to view a larger photo

  • Museum
    Photo by Wayne County Historian's Office Wolcott Carriage House Museum at new location on Jefferson Street, Wolcott. Ciara and Tyler LaDue standing in front of Museum. September 2003.
  • Bandstand
    Village Park Bandstand. Part of Wolcott Square Historic District. Built in 1926, it was presented to the town by Mrs. Gardner H. Northrup in memory of her husband.
  • Northrup Carriage House
    Jefferson Street Site of Northrup Carriage House, Future Wolcott Historical Society Museum; 9-5-2003
 
  • Northrup Carriage House
    Northrup Carriage House in Wolcott Village Parking Lot, on its Way to Jefferson Street; 9/5/2003
  • Northrup Carriage House
    Northrup Carriage House Crossing West Main Street, Wolcott; 9/5/2003
  • Northrup Carriage House
    Northrup Carriage House Crossing West Main Street, Wolcott; 9/5/2003
 
  • Northrup Carriage House
    Northrup Carriage House, Ready to Roll!
  • Women's Christian Temperance Union
    Women's Christian Temperance Union, Wolcott, NY, ca 1905. Organized in 1877 with Mrs. O.P. Meeks, wife of the Baptist minister as first president.

(* Listed on New York State and National Registers of Historical Places)