“Planning today, building tomorrow”
Brian Pincelli, Director
Sherry Handel, Deputy Director
9 Pearl St.
Lyons, NY 14489
Jamie Corteville, Fiscal Officer
Tanya Hasseler, Business Outreach Coordinator
Ora Rothfuss, Ag Specialist
Bret DeRoo, Senior Planner
Thomas Lyon, Planner
Tracy Lambie, Senior Clerk Typist
Mission: We provide resources empowering citizens to improve the quality of life by advancing social, economic, environmental and public health goals of their community.
Vision: Through our shared commitment to those we serve, we enhance the abilities of residents and local municipal boards to plan and implement land use and economic development efforts that balance economic, social and environmental concerns.
The Department provides:
- Information clearinghouse services,
- grant writing and administrative services,
- planning, land use, educational and facilitative services.
The Department will also:
- fulfill statutory requirements for NYS General Municipal Law Article 239,
- administer the Fair Housing, Agricultural Districts programs and
- provide County representation on appropriate inter-municipal and regional Boards.
Annual Planning Report for