In partnership with the communities we serve, Wayne County Public Health works to protect the health of our citizens, prevent disease and injury, and help our residents make informed choices about their health.
Diane M. Devlin RN, BSN , MS
Director of Public Health
Wayne County Public Health
1519 Nye Rd., Suite 200
Lyons, NY 14489
315-946-5749 ext. 5680
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri
8am – 5pm (Reception Available from 8:30am – 4:30pm)
315-946-9711 (Off Hours Emergency Number – Wayne County Sheriffs Office)
For More Information About…
- Public Health Prevention Services – Contact Carol Monsees, RN, SPHN – Supervisor
- Children With Special Needs – Contact Lisa O’Dell, Supervisor of the Children With Special Needs Program
- Environmental Services – Contact New York State Department of Health District Office (Geneva) 315-789-3030
The S2AY Rural Health Network is a partnership of Local Health Departments in Chemung, Livingston, Ontario, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Wayne, and Yates counties.
Looking for more information you may have seen in the local papers? You can find all of our press releases and ads, online, right here!
Finger Lakes Regional Early Childhood Coalition
The Finger Lakes Regional Early Childhood Coalition(RECC) is a regional consortium of constituents involved in early childhood services for developmental delayed children and their families. The purpose of the RECC is to bring together partners who have a stake in the provision of care for children in the Early Intervention and Preschool Services Programs. Meetings are open to the public and are held in Penn Yan.
Meeting Location: Yates County Office Building – Auditorium (basement level)
417 Liberty Street
Penn Yan, NY 14527
Dates & Times:
April 13th, 2018 10:30am to 2:00pm
October 12th, 2018 10:30am to 2:00pm
Click Here for the Agenda
Flu Shots available at Wayne County Public Health Monday-Friday except holidays please call ahead for hours 315-946-5749
Wayne County Public Health will bill all insurances, so please bring ALL your insurance cards (you are responsible for any co-pays).
The cost of the flu vaccine is $50.00. For uninsured or underinsured we do have a sliding fee scale but
NO ONE IS TURNED AWAY FOR INABILITY TO PAY.
2018 FLAIC Presentations
- Answers to Common Questions Parents Have About Vaccines
- Families Fighting The Flu
- Immunization Updates
- Addressing HPV Vaccine Hesitancy and Myths
- Community Toolkits Can Be Found Here
- NYS Restaurant Violations: Found Here
- NYS Dept. of Health Permits, Licenses, and Certifications
- NYS Dept. of Health Rules, Regulations, and Laws
- NYS Dept. of Health Communicable Disease Reporting
Wayne County Health Data
- NYS Dept. of Health Prevention Agenda Links
- NYS Prevention Agenda Wayne County Dashboard
- County Health Rankings and Roadmaps – Wayne County, NY
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- NYS Dept. of Health Vaccines and Immunizations
- CDC Vaccines and Immunizations
- NYS Dept. of Health Influenza Information
- CDC Influenza Information
- Western NY Lead Poisoning Resource Center
- Podcasts at CDC
- Click Here For Notice of Privacy Practices
- Click Here For the 2017 Public Health Annual Report
- Click Here For The Health Report Card For Wayne County
- Click Here for The Community Resource Guide
Wayne County /ServNY Medical and Non-Medical Volunteer Page
Lifeline Discount Telephone Service is a program designed to make basic telephone service more affordable for income-eligible consumers. For more information, please follow the link above.