- What’s New in the Aging Department
- 2018 Annual Report
- Aide Resume – Are you looking for rewarding work that you can do as a part time job or in addition to a job you already have? We send out these aide resumes to hundreds of people across the county who are looking for help in their homes.
- Holiday Dinners
- @ a Lunch Club 60 near you!
- Medicare 101: An introductory class for people who are new to Medicare or who may have had Medicare for a while, but never understood it. We review what Medicare is, how someone gets Medicare, what the different options are for coverage under the Medicare program and where people can go for extra help either with costs or understanding coverage.
- Living Healthy – This is a 6-week course proven to help you improve your overall well-being, make healthy lifestyle choices and reduce unnecessary doctor and hospital visits. The next set of classes starts October 17th from 1:30-4:00 at the Newark Highrise Apartments 200 Miller Street in Newark. Call 315-946-5624 to register or for more information.
Programs and Services
- Community and Caregiver Services
- Aide Service
- Caregiver Support
- Case Management
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Insurance and NY Connects
- Case Assistance
- Insurance Counseling
- Legal Assistance
- Care Transition Program
- NYConnects: Your Link to Long Term Services and Supports
- Health, Nutrition and Wellness
- Senior Centers
I would like to receive the Three Score Newsletter:
- Please add me to your mailing list
- Download the most recent edition
- Services for Older Adults
Our agency serves as the link between seniors and the agencies that serve them. Most programs/services are offered on a contribution basis. No service is denied because of inability or unwillingness to contribute. Some programs operate on a “cost share” basis, where the client pays a portion of the cost according to his/her income.
Funding for these programs is provided by Wayne County, the New York State Office for the Aging, the Federal Older Americans Act, and private contributions.