There are six Minimum Control Measures for Stormwater Management programs:
- Public Education and Outreach
- Public Involvement/Participation
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Construction Site Stormwater Runoff Control
- Post-Construction Stormwater Management
- Pollution Prevention/Good Housekeeping
To report any illegal dumping operation or discharge, contact the Highway Department at 315 946-5600.
For more Stormwater guidance, see the NYSDEC website.
- Additional sources of information:
- Environmental Protection Agency: