- Plan Ahead - An Older American's Month event
- Looking for a new PERS vendor (Revised RFP Link)
- Salvation Army Red Kettle Donations - It's not just for Christmas!
- What's New in the Aging Department
- 2015 Annual Report
- Aide Resume
- Doctor makes house calls in Western Wayne County!
- Living Healthy Class
- Medicare 101 Classes
Programs and Services
- Community and Caregiver Services
- Aide Service
- Caregiver Support (groups on hold starting October)
- Case Management
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Insurance and NY Connects
- Case Assistance
- Insurance Counseling
- Legal Assistance
- Care Transition Program
- NYConnects: Your Link to Long Term Services and Supports
- Health, Nutrition and Wellness
- Senior Centers
- Advisory Council Members
- Aging Links
I would like to receive the Three Score Newsletter:
- Please add me to your mailing list
- Download the most recent edition
- Services for Older Adults
Our agency serves as the link between seniors and the agencies that serve them. Most programs/services are offered on a contribution basis. No service is denied because of inability or unwillingness to contribute. Some programs operate on a "cost share" basis, where the client pays a portion of the cost according to his/her income.
Funding for these programs is provided by Wayne County, the New York State Office for the Aging, the Federal Older Americans Act, and private contributions.